For my secondary source of the
Keeneland race track, I have chosen to use the website trip advisor. This might sound like an odd source to use
but to me it seems perfect. What this
website will do is let you type in a place that you are interested in going to
and it will help you plan out the trip. In
my case I just need to see the current reviews.
It says that Keeneland is rated number 1 of 48 places in Lexington to go
to. Also it has over four hundred
different reviews saying why Keeneland is either good bad or just average. This website can help me learn what other people,
who are new to Keeneland, think about their experience while there. Another great secondary source would be the
Keeneland library. In here I will be
able to find all kinds of different history and records that have gone on at
the track ever since it began.
"Keeneland." tripadvisor. N.p., 17 Sep 2013. Web.
18 Sep 2013. <http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g39588-d108503-Reviews-Keeneland-Lexington_Kentucky.html>.
No comments:
Post a Comment