Friday, September 27, 2013

Blog #4


When preparing this project, one has to make sure that they cover the ethos, pathos, and lothos during their presentation.  The ethos of my presentation should be very simple.  I am doing my project on Keeneland and I am very excited and interested to see what I will find out about this culture.  I feel that the audience will be able to see that in my presentations.  I believe that the pathos should be an easy fit for an audience of college students.  Keeneland is a very fun place to spend time and it can be especially fun for college students because they have certain days where students are the main focus.  Finally the logos of the presentation.  At the end I feel that my audience will be able to see how all of my points fit together and they will realize that my cultural spot is one that should surely be visited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment