My first site that I would consider doing for this project would be Keeneland. The main reason that I would choose this is because it is such a big icon for all of Lexington and even Kentucky. The next site that I would consider would be the Johnson Center because I think that there is a great audience of people that care or are concerned about the Johnson Center.
Kyle,
ReplyDeleteBoth of these are strong ideas. You're right about Keeneland as an icon, but what concerns me is access. Would you be able to have all of the access you need at Keeneland? It's just something to think about.
The Johnson Center is also interesting. I'm curious as to what you consider great about these people. Why are they great? Also, do you not go to the Johnson Center? Remember that you must be an outside observer to the site that you choose.